Sunday, May 15, 2011

"Sprinkle"

Lori and her girls threw me a light shower or a "sprinkle" is what they called it. It was so fun to get some boy things, I don't have to dress him in pink now!
Shane's aunt is a great seamstress, she made this adorable blanket of Noah's ark for baby Noah! This is Shane's grandma and aunt and my beautiful niece Rylee.



Shambree put together some darling "cupcakes" made out of onesies, washcloths, birpcloths, and socks.



I got a lot of fun boy clothes! Harley was so excited, she wanted to try them all on. This is Shane's other grandma and aunt.




While we were busy partying, Shane and Jeff were working on the house. We are so excited to have our first wall framed!

2 comments:

  1. So I am not sure how often you check your blog so we will see if you get this. First I don't remember when you are due- was it June? Well Ry and I would love to come say hi some time or we can wait until after the baby comes and you guys are good for visits. Just let us know.

    ReplyDelete