Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Noah's Blessing

Noah Shane McFarland was blessed on July 24, 2011.



His arms are in there somewhere. His outfit is a double extra small, but I barely got it to button around his neck. I guess he has a big neck. Most of the time I had it unbuttoned because I was afraid he'd stop breathing! He's such a quiet sleeper (during the day!).


Harley loves being a big sister!



I wanted to get some cute pictures while he was still in his blessing outfit, but he wasn't cooperating very well. He was hungry and let's face it, his outfit doesn't look that comfortable.


I did get a pretty good "serious" pose.



We had a little Barbeque at my parents house after.


This is our friend Raechel. She happened to be visiting from California that day, so she stopped by.


Here is Morgie, she's been so much help. I'm gonna miss her when she moves away to college!



If you couldn't tell, this is Shane's dad. We'll see if Noah carries as much resemblance! Harley sure does.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice day. Family sure are wonderful.
    It was so much fun to hang out with you guys last week. Thanks for coming up so we could make it all possible. Noah is so cute and such a good boy. I would love to watch him anytime for you. Good luck with the house and kids. When you were talking with ry about two kids I think it made him not want anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again :) The house looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete